12 Steps To Customer Centricity
Customer centricity is doing business in a way that promotes a positive customer experience from the beginning to the end of the sale, leading to repeat business, a loyal customer base, and, ultimately, an increase in business revenue.
It’s more than just tailoring the customer experience to make them happy in a single interaction, it’s all about putting the customer at the heart of your business’s culture and operations and making every touchpoint with the customer, at all stages of the funnel, a positive experience.
- Understanding customers to serve them
- Understanding what they really value
- Removing any points of friction
- Looking at data to predict
- To see every customer is seen as an individual
- Become the beating heart of the whole organisation
- Invest in relationships that last a lifetime
Want to know how customer-centric your business is? Click here to take the quiz.